Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Beginning

      I wanted to start this as a place where others can come to in order to get a feel for what exactly adoption is all about.  All of the Blessings that come with adoption, whether good or bad, will be discussed.  I hope that it will help others who are considering adoption or are in the process of adopting.
      I have had the opportunity to experience International, Domestic, Private Agency, Orphanage, Foster Home Children, and Individual as well as Sibling Group Adoption Issues.  I am the mother of 4 adopted children.  One of my children is from Russia through an International Adoption. My other three children are from a sibling group.  They are from the United States through a Domestic Adoption.      
     Adoption is not for the faint of heart and it can be a long journey to complete your family, but in the end, there are many Blessings that you will be given!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment